Frequently Asked Questions
* What are the rates for house cleaning service?
The price of your cleaning is based on the type of visit, the size of your home, number of rooms, the frequency of service, and your special needs.
* What if I’m not satisfied with the service?
If you are not satisfied, contact us within 24 hours of your cleaning. We will return and re-clean the house free of charge.
* Do I need to provide the cleaning supplies or equipment?
No. We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment.
* Do I need to be home during the cleaning?
No. In fact, most of our customer prefer not to be home when we clean.
* How do I pay for the cleaning services?
Payment is due at time of service. You may pay by cash, check or credit cards.
* Are you insured and bonded?
Yes. We have insurance, including liability, crime and accident coverage that includes your home and our team members.
* Will I always have the same team cleaning my house?
Yes. You will have the same team clean your home each visit.
* What should I do before a home cleaning service?
It is helpful if you pick up toys, laundry, household items, and clutter before the team arrives. And put away any important documents and valuables.
* What if something is damaged during a home cleaning?
If something does unexpectedly break, we do our best to either repair or replace the item.
* What happens if I need to reschedule my cleaning service?
Please contact us as soon as you know that you need to cancel or reschedule.
* What does Happy Maid not clean?
We do not…
• Wash dishes
• Do laundry
• Pick up or remove clutter
• Clean inside of fireplaces
Additional service such as cleaning the inside of your refrigerator, stove, and/or cabinets are available by request.
* Will it cost the same each time you come to my house?
The “first-time cleaning” will get your house in shape from top to bottom. Because the “first-time cleaning” takes additional time we typically charge an additional fee. After the “first-time cleaning”, the price will not vary between visits.
* Will you come on the same day and time each day?
While we can commit to a specific day, there are factors that can delay our arrival time, like traffic or a customer who would like some additional help. We will give you an estimated time of arrival.
* How do I schedule my cleaning?
Call 813-401-7133 and speak with the owner.
* How many people will be in my home during each cleaning?
Typically, there will be three or four people in your home, including the owner.
* How long does it take to clean my home?
It depends on the size of your home and the type of service being performed.
* Do I need to sign a contract?